Highland Therapeutic Alliance is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Highland Therapeutic Alliance may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 20th of June 2018.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you choose to complete our contact forms on our website (https://highlandtherapeuticalliance.com). This information includes:
– Your name
– Your contact details including your email address, your home or business address, etc.
How do we obtain this data?
Personal data is provided by you in a few ways:
– When you send a contact form (your name and email address)
– From you via email (implied consent) when you send us an email or have agreed and wish to use any of our services. We may use your contact details from your current website, if you have one, as well.
How we will use the information about you?
We collect information about you to:
– Correspond with you regarding your enquiry or question
– Correspond with you regarding invoices and other billing, administration, and operational purposes.
– To release to law enforcement or other third-parties when required to ensure compliance with the law of either the country your services are hosted in or in any legal jurisdiction binding upon us
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our products and services
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission (consent) or are required by law to do so.
How do we keep this data up-to-date?
Any information we hold about you must be kept up-to-date by you at all times. This can be done by getting in touch with a member of the Highland Therapeutic Alliance.
If we become aware of such information not being kept up-to-date or being reliable, then we will use suitable solutions to update the information including getting in touch with you by email or phone to update it.
How do we protect this data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including; areas or files only accessible using a password, encryption and firewalls.
We will continue to keep and store your information and details about you if you continue to use any of our services.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of all your personal information that we hold on you, please email us. There is no charge for this service.
How to contact us?